- Art as a Simulation Identity
- What is a book? Interpersonal Communication
- Great Writing is Felt Interpersonal Communication
- Creating Space for your Writing Practice Writing
- Listening is like a Message in a Bottle Interpersonal Communication
- The Reader is the Hero Interpersonal Communication
- Compliments and Criticisms Interpersonal Communication
- How Symbols and Stories Guide Us Interpersonal Communication
- The Reason Ideas Spread (To Early Adopters) Interpersonal Communication
David Sherry is a coach to remote founders and creators building brands and communities on the internet. He's the founder of Death to Stock, a subscription service for creatives that delivers the highest quality stock media to leading brands.
He co-organized Jacuzzi Club, an internet chat for the new wave of brand owners and operators.
And hosts the Caffeine Conversations Podcast, which hosts discusses the creator economy, digital communities and brand building
"If you're looking for someone to help you grow your brand get clarity... but do it in a way that are in line with who you are, there's no better guy than David." Azul Terronez, TED Speaker, Author and Book Coach
"David invited conversation as well as introspection, and helps you try not only things in a new way, but also to create and lead in a new ways as well." Nikka Karli, Teacher
"David doesn't tell you what to do, he helps YOU to unlock that understanding for yourself and works with you to clearly articulate it." Matthew Jung, Co-founder of Likewise