1. Show, don’t tell.
2. Hold strong values and travel with them like a passport.
3. Stream your strategy directly to your community. PR is a distortion filter that waters down your message.
4. Show Proof of Supply Chain.
5. Protect your Customers.
6. Aesthetic advantages are diminishing. Instead, design for user experience.
7. A great product changes its customers. Take responsibility for this. Combat user loneliness through community infrastructure and support.
8. Decentralize where possible.
9. Make Data Collection Explicit. Ask questions. Think of how a chef asks “Do you have any food allergies?” “Do you like spicy?" Data is used to help the customer, not to help you.
Creative Caffeine Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.