In 2013, I founded Death to Stock.
We produce 100's refreshing photo and video campaigns to share with over 500,000+ creatives from around the world.
Today, I work with people and brands to build genuine and generous communication. My writing is about the edges of our personal expression. I'm heavily influenced by the work of Seth Godin and Kevin Kelley with some type of Spiritual 🌌 leader in between.
My uniform is LOT.
My mood board is Arena.
My investments are in NEW MONEY.
My home is Santa Monica🌴
Communication is at the heart of any relationship.
Brand Mantras (2019)
1. Show, don’t tell.
2. Hold strong values and travel with them like a passport.
3. Stream your strategy directly to your community. PR is a distortion filter that waters down your message.
4. Show Proof of Supply Chain.
5. Protect your Customers.
6. Aesthetic advantages are diminishing. Instead, design for user experience.
7. A great product changes its customers. Take responsibility for this. Combat user loneliness through community infrastructure and support.
8. Decentralize where possible.
9. Make Data Collection Explicit. Ask questions. Think of how a chef asks “Do you have any food allergies?” “Do you like spicy?" Data is used to help the customer, not to help you.